What makes Allshare special?
All our software solutions are developed in-house. Our expertise is based on extensive experience and knowledge of requirements, processes and businesses of our customers.
We make use of the latest methods and techniques. Take for example: .NET, Java and app development, continuous integration with automated testing, SaaS, UML, Scrum and other agile development methods.
In order to respond quickly and effectively to ever-changing business needs and technologies, we are continuously innovating our products and methods.
Working for Allshare
Allshare is always looking for talented people with extensive knowledge of:
- Software development
- Software testing
Contact us when you are a motivated professional:
- Who knows what it takes to deliver high quality products and services
- Who is committed to cooperate with project teams in complex customer environments
- Who is eager to be successful in achieving set targets
Our office is easily accessible by car and public transport.
Our Working Environment
Our professional working environment complies with high quality standards and working environment rules and regulations. We have a flat management structure that contributes to an informal and creative company culture. Commitment is high and if needed we go the extra mile to reach our goals and provide excellent services to our customers.
At Allshare we are passionat about the development of modern and user-friendly applications for private banking. Each team is responsible for their own subset of the application. Sharing the responsibility to create the best possible application makes working at Allshare challenging and fun. We believe in agile teams that take responsibility and a minimal management overhead.
We are looking for ambitious new team members who like to work in an agile / scrum way. Team members love working together to achieve the best possible result and overcome any challenge on their path.
Our future team members come up with innovative new ideas and is not afraid to give their opinion when they believe something can be done better. A team member brings something new but is not afraid to learn from the experience of others.
You will find that our working conditions are excellent. We have flexible working hours. Wherever possible we will support you in applying and developing your talents.
The new team member will have most, if not all, of the following qualifications:
- At least 7 years of experience in .NET developing
- Experience in developing, releasing and maintaining software
- Experience with back-end applications
- Experience with RESTful services (REST)
- Knowledge of Docker / Microservices
- The ability to work together during projects
- Speaking, writing and reading ability in English and/or Dutch
- Knowledge of Agile working methods
- Highly motivated to learn and share knowledge
- Precise and detail-oriented
Interested? Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.